The Product Manager - Consumer Growth will play a key role in the DTC business.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with growth product management experience to grow our member base.
This role is a great fit for growth experts who have defined a holistic growth vision and strategy while managing development teams.
The Growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis. You will own a significant part of the early user journey to nurture and convert high-intent prospects.
Between ecommerce, mobile applications and retail experience including Delivery and Pick up our customers discover our best selection of products every day. This role will navigate the consumer journey and will provide new features that aim to drive a seamless experience
From Payment methods, Loyalty, Promotions and product discoverability you will drive the roadmap for delightful experience of interacting with our brands with an omnichannel approach.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the mobile app, ecommerce website, retail and all lifecycle channels.
What You’ll Do
- Define and improve the user experience for high-traffic, consumer-facing native mobile, ecommerce web, and digital touch points.
- Deep connection with our users: dig into user data, both qualitative and quantitative
- Collaborate with the Growth Analyst and Product team to understand user needs and identify new product features opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in the psychology, pain points and behavior of users to develop strong intuition about solutions that will work for them.
- Develop compelling roadmaps and metric targets that keep us on track towards our desired goals and continuously measure progress towards them.
- Evaluate ideas and lead product prioritization and releases
- Drive an evergreen roadmap that can keep us growing and learning, through user research/feedback, driving brainstorms sessions, and doing competitive research
- Ruthlessly prioritize these ideas in a robust, data-informed way, with an aim to have the most impact with limited resources – time, engineering resources, user volume, etc.
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers (Front-end and backend engineers)
- Be the Go-to person to build compelling products and features for users.
- Write design documents and web updates for new content/features/initiatives with input from curriculum, design & engineering partners.
- Partner with Growth Analyst for data-driven experimentation and analysis on new products and features.
- Provide feedback to experimentation roadmap
What You Have
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
- 7+ years of relevant product management experience:
- Experience in a prior startup or other high-ambiguity environment
- Prior consumer-facing product development experience, ideally with mobile or subscription-based products
- Prior experience with psychology-based products, gamification, or other user behavior-oriented apps
- Consumer user empathy & perspective
- Driving strategy & big-picture thinking
- Experience with data analysis, metrics, and goal-setting